If you’re waiting for then best adventure game on your smartphone, then you can try the Pokemon Go Apk. It was released on 5th July 2016 in different countries all across the world. So, it might not be available in some countries. However, you can even download and install it on your Android or iOS-based devices using a third party source.
In this post, I’ve added key features of the game along with the steps of downloading the application. So, let’s began it.
Pokemon Go APK App:
Pokemon Go is one of the most awaited games for Android users. It has gained lots of popularity in just a few months and has more than millions of users all over the world. When compared to other games, the Pokemon Go is a completely different game available for Android devices. Earlier this game was released in a few countries but at present, it’s available in most regions.
Pokemon Go APK Features:
There are some most important features of the Pokemon app given below. Let’s check them out to know more.
- It will capture your current location and then match up with other players in your nearby areas.
- This is a multiplayer game where you can join any one of the three teams and can play against the opposites.
- You’ll be able to find out more powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can even collect Pokémon by hatching based on the distances you walk.
- The game also enables you to take part in a remarkable Gym battle and assign your Pokémon to protect it against the newcomer.
Steps to Download Pokemon Go APK App on Android Devices:
To get the Pokemon Go APK app on your Android device, just follow the steps right below. With these easy and simple steps, you can download and install the app on your phone without any problem.
- Initially, you’ll need to allow your device to install and run applications downloaded from other sources. To do so, Go to the setting>privacy or security and then active Unknown Sources.
- Now, download the Pokémon Go APK file from their official webpage.
- Once the download is finished, go to the Downloads folder and search for your Downloaded file. Open the file and tap on to start the installation process and wait till it’s done.
- When the installation is completed, now you can play Pokémon Go on your Android device.
Pokemon Go APK Latest Version:
The latest version of the Pokémon GO 0.167.1APK was updated on 19th February 2020, by Niantic. In this latest update, developers have fixed various bugs in order to improve your gaming experience. The latest version is faster than the previous one and has some advance features.
Pokemon Go APK App Older Version:
The old version of the Pokemon Go 0.165.2 APK was uploaded on February 12, 2020. In this version, developers have announced some changes focusing on Trainer Battles. Within the next couple of weeks, players will see some changes in various combat systems of Pokemon Go.
In conclusion, the Pokemon Go game is free to download and play but still, it has in-app purchases. This amazing game is accessible only for smartphones not for tablet users. Moreover, users will need at least 2GB of RAM and Android version 4.4 to play this game. It’s important to be connected with a decent internet connection while playing Pokemon Go in order to obtain exact location information.