Kodi Apk is widely considered to be the most used and also trusted application all around the world. The popularity of this application is growing rapidly with every passing day. More than thousands of coders are working regularly in order to make the app much better and effective with every latest version. In this article, you’ll get all the information that you ever need to know about this media player. Let’s have a look over the post to get more.
Kodi APK App:
Basically, Kodi is well known as an open-source media-player platform available for Android users. It works great on almost all platforms including iOS, PC, or MAC and also on the Firestick TV. However, it allows you to stream all kinds of movies, TV shows, songs, and images from a user-friendly interface. This excellent app is specially created to work on touchscreen devices.
Important Features of the Kodi APK App:
There are some most important features of the Kodi application just below. Let’s check the following features to know more.
- This app is not only just a media-player but also an online video streaming platform.
- Using this application, you can even play videos from your local storage as well as from your cloud storage.
- The app enables you to install lots of add-ons and made a shortcut for them.
- There is no option in this application to download films and episodes etc. as an alternative to watch them.
How To Download Kodi Apk For Android ?
Android users can either download and install the Kodi app from the Google Play Store or any verified third-party websites. You can easily download this app using your Chrome browser, just follow the steps right below.
- Firstly, turn on the unknown sources of your device to enable the third-party APK installation.
- Download the APK file using your Chrome browser.
- Next, go to the download sector or file manager of your device and look for your downloaded file.
- Tap on the file to start the installation and wait for a few seconds until it’s done.
- After the installation is done successfully, you can use the app to stream your favorite content.
Latest Version of the Kodi APK App:
Android users can download and use the latest version of Kodi v18.5 Leia at no cost. In this version, developers include some new features such as stability, bugs fixes, security updates and performance improvements. To enjoy all these benefits always update the application to the latest version.
Old Version of the Kodi APK:
If you want to stick with the old version, you can download Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your Android device. It was updated on November 19, 2017, and requires minimum Android version 5.0 and Higher. However, it’s recommended not to use this old version of this application with smaller phones.
In the end, Kodi is definitely an amazing application that allows you to watch all your favorite media collections in just a click. With the help of this app, you can take complete control over your media content across all comforts and devices. However, Kodi doesn’t add any media or content so you’ll need to provide your own content or install any third-party plug-ins.