The Hotspot Shield APK VPN and WI-FI security provide you stable security as well as privacy in the virtual world. It allows you to cross ecological limitations and have access to all censored along with blocked apps or sites internationally.
Using the Hotspot Shield VPN is a safe and secure way that you can use without any hesitation. In this post, I’ll share some of the most important information that you ever need to know about this app. So let’s began it.
Hotspot Shield APK App:
Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy is a tool which covers the reality and gives a mask to your online activities and identities. It allows you for free and safe access to hundreds of websites that try to spot your IP address. The Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy comes with two different versions. The first version is free to use means you can get this version on your device for completely free. Another one is the Elite version which is premium means you’ll have to pay charge for downloading and using it.
Hotspot Shield App Features for Android:
Let’s check the following features right below to get more information about this free VPN APK.
- The Hotspot Shield makes your privacy and security strong. It helps you to hide your IP address, online identity, and your location as well.
- The app allows you to connect up to 5devices under 1 account.
- No need to provide any of your personal information.
- This is a Satisfied and also guaranteed app, millions of people around the world are using it with confidence.
- This app will help you to clean your device by removing all junk files for a super-fast speed working.
Download Hotspot Shield on the Android Device:
The Hotspot Shield VPN proxy is available in the Google Play store; you can download it from there. However, if you’re having trouble with downloading this free VPN app from the Play Store you can get it from any third-party site. Once you download the Hotspot Shield APK file move on to the next steps right below.
- Turn on the unknown source of your device to accept a third-party application. Go to the Setting>security>unknown source. Now go to the directory where you’ve downloaded the Hotspot Shield APK file.
- Click on the APK icon, you’ll see an installation dialogue box on your screen.
- Next, click on the Install button and wait until the procedure is done.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app to launch it on your Android Device
Hotspot Shield Latest Version:
Hotspot Shield APK 7.4.2 is the latest version updated on January 30, 2020. It has a file size of 9.07 MB and requires Android version 5.0 and above. You can download and use this latest version on your Android device for absolutely free.
Hotspot Shield Old Version:
Hotspot Shield APK 7.4.0 is the old version of this VPN app, size of 9.1 MB. This version of the was updated on February 7, 2020, with some exclusive features. Android users can use this version of the Hotspot Shield VPN proxy at free of cost.
In conclusion, the Hotspot Shield is considered to be the world’s fastest VPN which will help you to unblock all your apps and websites. This free VPN service will help you to secure your Wi-Fi connection with HTTPS encryption. Moreover, it also helps you to prevent hackers from stealing your any kind of private information.